Wednesday, March 01, 2006

A lot less blah

I am feeling better. I went to my 2 week post op appointment today. I had gotten an infection from the stitches in the stomach muscles so that is why I have been hurting. At first they thought it was because I overdid it but THANKFULLY it was not because if it was I never would have heard the end of the "I told you so" comments.

Braden had his IEP (Independent Education Profile) and I continue to scratch my head at some things educators do. It took 4 people and about 8 explanations before the pincipal finally understoof the modification to the grading scale. Really sad part of that was that she was in on the meeting last year when the grading scale was put into place. All in all it was a good meeting I got all that I asked for in regards to what I thought needed to be done for Braden. Including we get to keep Braden's paraprofessional (her only job is to stay with Braden and watch for seizure activity, bee stings, etc.).

Today is a beautiful day 83 degrees and so sunny. But to all those that are thinking bad things about me dont because tommorow we will be in the low 50's and rain. Ugh that is why we all stay sick is because the weather wont make up its mind.

I am suppose to be resting until Sunday, but at least I can rest and feel better rather than laying here resting and still feeling awful.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad you didn't over do it. Hey I have my IM on if you ever want to chat while you are RESTING