Sunday, March 19, 2006

Weekend Wrap Up

Rain rain and more rain...that wraps up the weather report from the weekend. It is much needed rain and no tornados accompanied the rain so we wont complain.

It was pretty laid back.

Friday night recovered from having the yard sale.

Saturday morning we got around slow, cleaned up the house, ate lunch and decided to go spend the money we made at the yard sale. Matt took the kids to see Shaggy Dog and I went to the mall kid free. I didn't buy much but found a few things. We ate mexican food for dinner and headed home.

Sunday morning brought another lazy morning. We didn't make it to church this morning, it is so hard to get motivated with this weather. We have used the day to prepare for the week to come.

Lots going on with PTA this week so I am sure that will result in a headache for me.

Now just waiting for my Sunday night shows to start with a new Home Edition Makeover at 6, and a new Grey's Anatomy at 9.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

glad you didn't get tornados. I am so behind in reading blogs lol. We got snow a couple days ago. Doesn't that sound like fun. NOT Getting snow this weekend too from what I hear