Monday, February 27, 2006

Tidbits from my blah spot on the couch

I have the blah's the down in the dumps, whatever you want to call it.

I am not feeling well I think I overdid it a little. I go in for the doc to look at my incision on Wednesday. I want to be all better I want to be able to workout on my gazelle I want to be able to do fun stuff with my hubby (yes I mean that kind of fun stuff), I want all the stuff with this hysterectomy to be done.

Tommorow I have a dentist appointment because having a 7 inch gash across my stomach isnt enough fun I want to add getting a crown to my things to do.

Wednesday I have an IEP meeting for Braden. For those of you that don't have a child with special issues an IEP is an Independent Education Profile. These are due each and every yet. Last week I reminded the special education director at the school that Braden's IEP was due. He argued that it wasn't till April. Well I was write he called and oops he had overlooked the date and yes we need to have one immediately. Then on top of that he tells me that he is embarressed but they have lots of all of Braden's IEP's (very important documents) since 2004 and could I bring my copies so they could copy them. Doesnt that just inspire confidence in the special education program? So I am trying to get everything organized that I want to ask for to be in place for next year.

Tonight Matt got a crank call about his position on school board. It was from a grown man and wasnt too kind. How mature is that? and sadly it is probably kin to one of the teachers that Matt has crossed paths with.

Matt is covering me at the PTA meeting tonight since it definetly wasnt one of my best days. So instead of PTA I get to watch Power Ranger Mystic Force, oh joy!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Believe me, Power Rangers was more exciting. I bet it was definitely more enjoyable.

Unknown said...

Sheesh, do the kids run that school or something. Loosing paper work, making crank calls. so imature.

Dani said...

I found your blog through Rebecca's-- reading through your entries made me laugh! I love your sense of humor.

My youngest son, Darren, was born at 27 weeks. He has Cerebral Palsy but is so bright! I know all to well about the IEP processes and the challenges we face as parents to advocate for our kids.

I just wanted to say hi and I enjoyed reading you!

Dani.

Heather/SHTEZQ said...

I hope you start feeling better and good luck on his IEP let them have it for losing them that is rediculous