Saturday, March 25, 2006

A night out

My parents called on Wednesday to see if the kids wanted to spend the night on Friday. Much to hubby and my delight they did.

Hubby asked what I wanted to do and I replied with my craving for the Japanese Steakhouse Shogun. It is not a kid place and not somewhere we go often because it is also not a cheap place. Hubby loves it too so he called and made the reservations.

When we arrived the lady said it would be a moment she had to set up the table. Well the reason was because my sweet hubby had called and had these delivered...


Aren't they pretty? I just love them. They were such a nice sweet surprise.

No occasion other than we were out together. Of course drew lots of attention and a few guys rolling their eyes when their woman gushed about how sweet it was.

Dinner was delightful. I kept wishing that the digital camera was in my purse so that I could take some pics of the awesome skills of the chef who cooks at the grill in the middle of the table. So much food and I finished off the last bite.

It was a wonderful sweet night with hubby and I am glad we were able to have the time together.

2 comments:

Heather/SHTEZQ said...

that is so awsome what a wonderful husband you have. glad you guys got so you time and glsd you had fun.

Unknown said...

awww sweet I love it when bruce does the flower thing just because he can lol