Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Do this do that

I am 4 weeks post op now.

I am up and going, but you know what I still don't feel 100%. From everything the doctor says and I have read I shouldn't yet.

So why is it that everyone is asking 110% from me.

From family to friends. It is driving me insane. I am not good at saying no to people. But I know if a friend of mine had an abdominal hysterectomy I sure wouldn't be out asking her to watch kids and do this and do that.

Of course if I say anything then I will feel guilty.

So I am trying to do what I can and rest when I can. I will be watching 6 kids on Friday (2 mine) and doing a yard sale by myself (but have had 5 different family members and friends bring stuff over for me to take care of).

Okay I will quit griping, afterall if I dont say no, I dont have room to gripe.

2 comments:

owlhaven said...

Sounds like you need to put your foot down and get some help. Good luck!
Mary

Unknown said...

Tellthem NONONO I need rest. ugh