Friday, March 10, 2006

Snip snip snip snip

Brittney has been wanting to cut her hair for quite sometime. When she found out she could donate to a chairty the part they cut off she wanted to do it even more. I finally gave in. The results...she looks too much older. It was quite an experience to get to the haircut place and I will have to blog about that later. Until then agree with me that the 8 inches cut off my baby girl's hair make her look too old. I fully think I should demand they glue it back on so that she will stay little forever.



3 comments:

Unknown said...

That's almost like Kaylie's cut.

owlhaven said...

cute hair!

Heather/SHTEZQ said...

i love it emmy wants to go chin length cause all the girls are and i would only let her go sholders and she went to dads and he went shoulder blades but yes she does look a lot older.