Thursday, March 02, 2006

Because he said to

My hubby was checking his email and stated "someone needs to update their blog"...I know that someone was me so I am taking the hint.

Trouble is I am not overflowing with something to blog about.

With no cute kid stories, or no embarresing moments, nothing to whine about I will instead tell you about the newest movie hubby bought this weekend.

Hubby mentioned on Monday that "Walk the Line" was coming out. I wanted to see it but didn't know if I wanted to buy it or rent it. Hubby ended up just buying it. My doubts about seeing it were more to do with the fact that I am not a big older country music fan and wasnt sure if I would find the storyline interesting or not. I knew the actors had gotten several award nods and after seeing the movie I agree with the award nods because the movie was VERY good. I didn't know the bio of Johnny Cash and the sad and tough life. I have to recommend the movie it was well written and acted.

At least now I have updated my blog let's just hope the words flow more tommorow.

3 comments:

Heather/SHTEZQ said...

I LOVED IT I LOVED IT ILOVED IT AND DID I MENTION HOW MUCH I LOVED IT. :) I ALSO LOVE BOTH THE LEAD ACTORS. GLAD YOU LIKED IT I ALSO RECENTLY WATCHED RENT AND LOVED IT ALSO BUT I AM A HUGE MUSICAL BUFF

Unknown said...

I've not seen it yet.

Unknown said...

I agree with you. It was very fascinating, strong character movie. Much recommended.