Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Mid way

We are midway thru spring break. It has been a busy week but a fun one.

Today is the only day that doesn't include plans with other kids.

This morning the kids ran to the law office with me so I could do about an hours worth of work.

Then off to Braden's eye doc appointment. Ordered his new glasses he is so excited. All week he has been changing his mind between wanting blue frames or red frames. We get to looking and I found the cutest ralph lauren pair of frames when you look at them straight on they are blue from the sides they are red. Just perfect. So now he wants them to be in already he is excited. I also went ahead and got transistional lenses for him I hope that he likes them.

We went to KMart which I never go into but I did find a cute capri outfit for Britt and 2 Power Ranger shirts for Braden (that is a clothing must have for him).

Chiropractors for adjustments.

Chick Fil A for lunch.

Home for naps...Yeah I was surprised on that one. Braden wanted to cuddle and watch cartoons. Tom and Jerry marathon was on we watched about an hour and Braden said he was tired and turned if off and cuddled right up and went to sleep. I love that he likes Tom and Jerry cartoons instead of all those super hyped up new cartoons. He likes the new ones but at least he also enjoys the simplier cartoons.

This evening's agenda includes getting ready for the yard sale on Friday...suppose to be cold but we are braving it anyway. If you saw my garage you would know why it is not an option but a must do.

3 comments:

Prayerful Knitter - Shelly said...

You certainly do sound very busy. Please take some time to rest...and I'll be saying a prayer for your recovery. Also, I'll add in for you to learn to say *no* when it is the right thing to do and *without* feeling guilty.

I hope the garage sale goes well, but see if you can recruit some serious help. I'm afraid you are overdoing it.

Have a wonderful and blessed week.

Shelly

Unknown said...

busy busy maybe add another busy up there on your title, aren't you still supposed to be taking it easy? Spring break doesn't start til april here lol

Brighton said...

I love when they admit they are tired and just go to sleep on their own. Have a great rest of the week and weekend!