Wednesday, March 29, 2006

6 weeks and good to go

Today was my 6 week post op....I am now released from my hysterectomy. I can excercise now (I can and should but that doesn't necessarily mean I will). I asked about how the incision feels like it is pulling when I walk a lot and he said that it could take up to 6 months for that to heal, but all in all it all looked good.

Preparing to go away for a 4 day weekend. Excited about getting away going to Canton Texas for First Monday Trade Days and then to Grapevine Mills for some outlet mall shopping. We will be traveling with a set of friends and their kids as well. So 8 of us in the van should be an interesting trip.

Of course I will be away from internet for 4 days so the withdrawels will be massive!

4 comments:

trisha said...

Have a fun and safe trip- Try not to have any massive withdrawals, OK?

Heather/SHTEZQ said...

have a safe and fun trip we have a mall called onterio mills that is funny.

owlhaven said...

Have a great weekend!!
Mary, mom to many

Unknown said...

have fun