Friday, March 03, 2006

Real Age

I was watching Fox News today and saw a segment on finding the real age of your body. I took the test. Unfortunately my age of my body is older than calendar age. My calendar age is 31.7 and my real age is 35.2. Which is better than I thought because I swear somedays I feel much much older. You can go to http://www.realage.com and take the test it is all free. It does take a while it is very indepth. What I also liked is they give you a plan to make yourself younger and you can print it off. It is very detailed as far as vitamin supplements you need, excercise, stress and so on. Go take the test and let me know if I am the only one whose body is older than the calendar age. http://www.realage.com

3 comments:

Heather/SHTEZQ said...

I was 2 years older

Unknown said...

I may have to try it later lol

manababies said...

Hehe I've taken this test several times through the years. My ages varies with my real age. I just never realized how many veggies we're really supposed to eat! Sheesh!