Friday, February 10, 2006

Update from Husband

Yes, it's Kel's husband. I ran home this evening to grab the mail, eat, ect.

The nurse has my cell phone and I expect to be out and back in within 2 hours. I will be spending the night with her.

As I left, the wife was soundly snoring from the meds. Her surgery went well, with no complications at all. She was in her room by 11 a.m. local time. Surgery had started just prior of 9 a.m local time.

She gets to feast on the lucrative ice chips today and tonight. I am sure by tomorrow she will be thinking me for the spice chi tea or shakes, if allowed.

Anne, sorry to only be able to text "doing ok" but that is all i could get out of my cell phone. For someone on a computer all day, I just sucked in txt messaging.

I just wanted to let all those readers to know the surgery went good with no complications. I expect her out of the hospital by Sunday. Surely by then the internet DDT's will set in as well.

I appreciate everyones thoughts and prayers.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Matt, that's okay I was just looking for a simple she's okay or doing good message from ya anyway. Kel informed me that you know nothing about texting lol.

Oh by the way, do you realize you said she was "Snoring" if you get time, you better edit that out or when she gets better she may kick your butt. lol Women do not snore and even if we did nobody is supposed to tell it lol.

Jody said...

LOL about the snoring. yeah might want to edit it before she comes homes and see's that LOL. Glad everything went all right. She's been in my thought's and prayers!!

Unknown said...

Yeah, whatever ladies. That's like saying women and men do not breathe the same air. : )