Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Gray Cloud

This day has been one of those where you just feel that a gray cloud is hanging over.

My very good friend is in Oklahoma City where her daughter is undergoing a back surgery. The sad thing is this surgery didn't have to take place except that there was a malfunction with a rod that was originally placed and it broke. I am still waiting to here that Nicole is out of surgery.

The school nurse called and Braden was not acting himself. I watched him very closely and it did appear he was having some petite mal seizures. So I dont know if he is fighting off a bug or what. He has been doing so good and I can't stand the thought of him having a set back.

I went for my check up for my heart and blood pressure it went fine but I was again reminded that the abdominal hysterectomy is a major surgery and that I cannot be up and doing what I feel I need to be doing. Just frustrating. Also he explained why I was feeling the burning sensation (I had overdone it and pulled the muscles).

I was reading my blogs and read Secret Flight and the tragic news that her one week old baby boy passed away. Just broke my heart for her and her family.

Just one of those days where I just cant seem to get in my usual chipper mood. Too much seems to be cloudy. Maybe tommorow will be a chipper day and I can report that Nicole came through surgery and that Braden is doing good....here's hoping for a clear sunny day tommorow.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Well lots of bummers. Oh no on the pulled muscle, getting all kinds of lectures from people aren't you.