Thursday, February 09, 2006

Ready to go

Prep list before surgery in the morning...

House cleaned - check

Kids clothes layed out for all of next week so hubby doesnt have my daughter wearing yellow and purple with plaid pants - check

Recipes printed out, and ingredients bought - check

Hospital bag packed - check

Bag for kids to spend time with my parents - check

Kids freaking out because they dont want daddy to be in charge for a week - check

Me ready to be in a drug induced stupor for a few days - check.

Okay looks like I am ready to go. Hubby will be taking me at 6am for 8am procedure. Suppose to take about 2 hours, then I will be admitted until Sunday. Parents are coming to take kids to school tommorow and keep them tommorow night.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Loved how you snuck that kids freakin out one in there lol. Make sure matt texts my phone to let me know when you are done and how you are.

Jody said...

LOL too funny about the kids freaking out LOL. Good luck with everthing and try to take it easy after you get out of the hospital but with kids I know how hard that can be. (((HUGS)))