Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Piddly things

I actually slept half the night in bed last night instead of the recliner. But about 1 am I started hurting and had to move to the recliner again but at least I am starting to see improvment.

I wasnt feeling the best this morning and slept a little after Matt took the kids to school. I then got up took a shower and did just a few little piddly things and that has me feeling better. Just moving some flowers from one room to another emptying a gift bag and things like that. Not that it amounted to much but at least I was up and going.

I am going to have to take a pic of one of the flowers I got when I was in the hospital it is an oriental lily and I just love it I hope I can keep it alive.

My brother was going to come by yesterday and get one of my get well bouquets to give to his girlfriend for Valentines Day...isnt he romantic. Of course loser boy (that is my name for my brother and believe me it fits) ran out of gas before he even got here so I dont know what he ended up doing for his sugar mama for Valentines Day (She works and supports them, she is 16 years older than him).

I just had another slice of cookie from our cookie company cookie sooooo soooo yummy.

Well enough for piddly little things going to sit here and go a little stir crazy now.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You forgot to comment on loser hubby not acquiring a Valentine's card for you.

I feel really bad on that one, love.

kel said...

I dont think I can complain due to the fact you went and got me a choc chip cookie, dinner from Logan's, and have taken care of everything this week so I can overlook a lack of card!

Unknown said...

Whew thanks. ; )

Unknown said...

lol Matt got you dinner and a cookie, can't go wrong there. bruce got me a box of chocolates in the flavors HE likes lol. Were the flowers cut or are they in a planter? maybe if they are planted you can transfer the bulbs outside.