Wednesday, February 15, 2006

It sucks

Doing toe touches just 4 days after abdominal hysterectomy.

Totally recovered in 5 days doing everything perfectly normal.

No sore abdominal no pulling of staples or steri strips.

No pain whatsoever. No restrictions.

Okay so the above things are not happeneing. Dammit. I want superhuman powers.

Friday will mark 1 week and dang it I want to drive and ride in a car and have wild monkey sex and do all that because I totally have no pain and am completely healed.
This 6 week crap will not work I am telling you it just wont work now if I can convince my poor sore abdomen of that I will be doing good.

I want to be the one people refer to when they say "too bad you didn't recover like Kel because she was up and doing everything in just a week".

I hate being down. I hate not being fully recovered. Heck I know it is expected to be down and I know everyone understands but me. I hate it hate it hate it. I was down with my cscetions but that was easier to handle for me mentally because I still had something that I was in control of and could take care of. With this surgery I dont.

And that ends my whine for tonight. Back to my place in the recliner where my mind is rotting away and I feel yucky and I dont want to do anything because it hurts and I dont want it to hurt because I want to do everything.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh poor you. That sucks that it hurts so bad but you knew it would I mean that's why they told you to do nothing for six weeks, hoping you are up and going after three or four but don't rush it.

Heather/SHTEZQ said...

you poor thing I know my c section was hell I can not imagine having everything in there removed as well. it took me a long time to recover in fact 1 year later I still am numb almost all the way accross