Friday, February 03, 2006

I may need more paper

I need some more paper because this to do list is out of control. I only have about 60 sheets in the printer now and by the time I am done listing I dont know if that will be enough.

I did my preop appotinment this morning. It will be me and my bed for a minimum of a week (he says 6 to 8 weeks I say 2 to 3 weeks). We discussed all the fun risks of next Friday's hysterectomy including the fact that because of my csections my bladder may have attached to the uterus and would have to be clipped off. Doesn't that sound like fun. Also had to sign 3 times that I understood that without a uterus I would be unable to have a child, apparently lots of people have had hysterectomy's and then sued because they couldnt have kids. Whatever.

Of course the appointment just made me want to get more stuff done. I just cant imagine having two weeks minimum where I cant run things and do things.

So I am in panic mode before next Friday trying to organize everything, complete things for activities and meetings that will take place during my hiatus from the outside world.

Okay back to the to do list.....I just know that it is imperative that I organize the spice cabinet before the surgery.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

And I thought my to do list was bad at three pages. Girl by the time you get this stuff done you will need six weeks of rest. You take it easy like the doctor says.

Jody said...

Ugh I need to make a to do list but afraid of what it might intail LOL. Oh and I never knew hysorictamy's ment not more baby's LOL That is too funny. You take it easy girl!!!