Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Bites are made for Poppin

Britt has seen the Pizza Hut "These Bites are Made for Poppin" commercial several times. Of course if it is on a commercial than we must try it.

She wasnt feeling good this evening and mentioned that for dinner. So I called hubby who had Braden at speech and they picked up the Poppin Bites Pizza for dinner.

Let me just say....first off the bites do not just pop off the crust, and second the cheesy bites were lacking the cheese as it seemed most of it had seeped out during cooking. It wasn't a bad pizza but it was by no means a great pizza either.

But regardless of the taste of the pizza it is the theme song that wont leave my head!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm actually sick of seeing this dam commercial lol. Kaylie loves it though. You are absolutely right you have to twist and turn them to get them off the pizza and yes the cheese melts out of them. I think they should make just the bites for buyin cause that's all our kids will eat. leaving us to eat the thin crust pizza after they have debited it.

Heather/SHTEZQ said...

I hate that commercial and Jessica simpson but the pizza looked good but now not going to buy it it sounds a little to complicated.

how is your post surgery recovery going?

kel said...

Recovery is going well. I go for a check and hopefully at least partial release next Wednesday. This Friday I am suppose to be able to start driving so I am ready for that.