Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Valentines Day! with update

Happy Valentines Day!

This valentines marks 12 valentines spent with my dear hubby.

This valentines actually reminds me of our first valentines. This time I am recovering from my hysterectomy, but on our first valentines we both had the flu so bad we couldnt even eat chicken broth together.

Today I am so cranky and depressed talk to me and I may start bawling. Hubby is trying so hard but it is just not the way I am I am used to doing things and not being tied to this chair. So I guess a few waterworks is expected.

Hubby is taking great care of me, doing the housework, taking care of the kids and all. I appreciate it so much even though I dont always show it especially not today...but hubby I do appreciate it.

I have been promised a Cookie Company Cookie tonight for valentines day and that sounds just yummy.

So happy Valentines to everyone I am going to take a nap now.

UPDATE
Kids are home from school. Braden ripped apart his rather costly candy boquet in record time. Brittney received a dozen roses and two balloons from her boyfriend (remember she is a 2nd grader). I have been very gripy all day today so feel sorry for my dear hubby or feel sorry for me because he is bound to snap at me soon with just cause. Hubby is out picking up dinner and dessert for us now. Brittney and Braden are on a candy high.

2 comments:

Jody said...

it's common after any surgery to feel that way so don't feel to bad. I had to c-sections so just imagine what my poor hubby went through LOL. You try and take it easy but I know how hard that can be. I hated it too!!! (((HUGS)))

Unknown said...

Now they did leave that one ovary to keep away the moody blues right? So I assume they aren't from that but from lack of doing anything since you never seem to take many breaks when you are well. Kim had a hysterecomy too and well you know all about her lol. They should have left one of her ovaries. lol

Feel better soon