Monday, February 13, 2006

Running away from home

If my hubby was smart he would have already packed a bag and ran from this zoo.

There is me laying in the recliner and feeling like I am being ripped in half if I move. Reading or magazines dont even hold my interest yet.

Then because he didnt have enough to do with taking care of me both kids are home sick with pink eye.

I am actually feeling better today not so sick but oh so so sore. Braden's eye is just awful but Brittney's eye looks better.

We dont want dear hubby to get bored with nothing to do so we just are going to let him take care of all three of us!

I have been lucid and awake for 20 minutes to write this blog entry now it will take me a two hour nap to recover.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh that sucks but as long as you take it easy and don't move then it doesn't hurt right lol.

Jody said...

You take it easy as much as you can. Sorry your kids have pink eye and sometimes hubby's need a little stress and time with taking care of everything LOL. What a good hubby you have!