Thursday, February 16, 2006

Finallly getting out...yippee

Okay no more whining at least not for awhile.

Guess what today I get to get out of the house. Who cares if it is for a doctors appointment I am still all excited.

Going to have Matt stop by the law office to pick me up some work to do so I can get some billing hours in before the end of the month.

I am going to take a shower and get in some baggy sweats. If I have baggy clothes left after doing nothing but laying around eating a giant chocolate chip cookie for the last few days!

I will let you know how the outing goes. Of course first thing I will probably do is come home and sleep for a few hours.

On another note our wheather is determined to make everyone sick today the high is 78 and sunny. Tommorow high of 40 with freezing rain and highs in the 20's all weekend.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

lol enjoy your day out.

Jody said...

LOL I hope you enjoyed it LOL. I know how you feel though LOL.