Saturday, February 25, 2006

True Love

How is it I have come to raise a boy crazy 2nd grader and a Casanova in training 1st grader.

Conversation with Braden regarding Emma in his class.

Braden: Emma is my girlfriend.

Me: She is that is good.

Braden: Yeah but she bugs me.

Me: Then why is she your girlfriend?

Braden: Because she is cute mom.

Me: But if she bugs you then you dont want her to be your girlfriend, do you?

Braden: *sigh* mommmmmmmmmmmm, I will just tell her not to talk to me or touch me but that she can still be my girlfriend she just has to leave me alone. I still love her even if she is annoying because mom she is cute.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

lol lmao lol That's cute!!!! in your photos on flickr is she the one in the picture with him? if she is then she is cute

kel said...

Yes she is the little girl with him at teh dance that is so much shorter than him.

owlhaven said...

Too cute!!!
Mary

Heather/SHTEZQ said...

that is so cute

Mama C-ta said...

The cutest thing ever!