Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Works for Me Wednesday - Removable Bumper Stickers

Works for Me Wednesday at Shannons

I like to support school sports teams, politics, and even like great sayings on my vehicle. What I don't like is bumper stickers that are impossible to remove or leave residue on the vehicle.

Solution.

By a package of magnetic paper for computers in the office supply section. A package of 5 sheets is about $7.00. This will last for a long time. You just place the bumper sticker that you want directly onto the magnet paper and cut the magnet the right size.

The magnet then sticks to your car. When the elections over, or you just want to change the magnet comes right off, no fight no residue.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome idea.

BarnGoddess said...

good idea! I dislike bumper stickers for this reason, they dont come off and when they do, it looks crappy where they were..

Unknown said...

cool idea, I do the magnets but no stickers lol. Hubs used to do the magnets but he says they fade the paint so he's trying to get me to take mine off. lol Just remember if you put them on the side of the car then go through a car wash you could possibly come out without them lol I lost three that way