Sunday, April 22, 2007

Fun at the Amusement Park

Yesterday we took the Girl Scout troop to Magic Springs, it was so fun. We had 5 girls and then an additional 6 siblings, friends.

It was so fun. One thing I really liked is that Magic Springs has free fountain drinks, how nice that was! Saved a bunch and you didnt have to buy a souvenier cup or anything like that they were just free!

Braden once again proved to be the dare devil, riding things I wouldn't even ride with him. He did this thing that went round and round and stopped while you were upside down. Him and I did the roller coasters together! Britt is just not a big rider she got on a lot of things...she also got really pale on a lot of things. Matt suprised me by riding a few things...Britt is more like her daddy and Brae more like me.

We just had a lot of fun on the trip, all the kids behaved, it wasnt crowded, wasnt too hot, we followed back my fellow leader and good friend and talked on two way radios the whole way...just all in all a fun time!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

looks like fun

Shane H. said...

Oh what fun! My boys are looking forward to our annual trip to Carowinds Amusement Park too. I'm a big chicken, but those two will ride anything!

Brighton said...

Fun and COOKIES!!!