Thursday, April 26, 2007

Off to the airport

Britt and I are about to leave out to go pick up my friend and her girls.

Looking forward to the visit, but also dreading a little bit. Oh well...hopefully it will all go smoothly.

Still don't really have it all planned out which is so unlike me, but oh well it will work out...I hope (I am not good at going without a plan).

Do have tentatively planned hanging out around Fort Smith tommorow, a girls night out tommorow evening with dinner at Logan's, and maybe diamond mining on Saturday. Other than that nothing planned out. Did I mention that this is so unlike me?..LOL.

3 comments:

BarnGoddess said...

enjoy your visit with your company!

maybe you'll get used to this 'no schedule' thingy.....

kel said...

Me no schedule...not going to be a habit...can't stand it.

Brighton said...

Have a great visit, I'm sure all will go well!