Monday, April 23, 2007

Great motivation

My friend will be in from Pennsylvania on Thursday....half the house is clean...I mean spotless clean. Nothing like company to motivate that extra deep cleaning!

Still have lots and lots left. I did get the menu done, of course I didn't know till I finished that my friends daughter had developed a Gluten allergy so I had to revamp, but I have worked around allergies before with Braden's dairy so it is doable. I have a huge grocery list to get today. Still have not planned what we are going to do, I have to get that done soon!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

We are on our last menu week then we need to sit down and plan for another month what the menu will consist of so I can shop for it next week. This week we just need a few essentials. Going to walmart for it. Then home depot for yard stuff. Supposed to rain too lovely.

BarnGoddess said...

nothing like company to get a good, deep down cleaning from me too.....

I cleaned earlier. I could have done a better job..oh well!

gluton free foods can be a bit hard to find. Ive had good luck at Akins in Tulsa. Ive been ordering Wee Ones foods online and they deliver then very quick. The non-dairy foods are easier for me to find locally. He used to love rice milk but not anymore.....sometimes he'll go for almond milk.

I read the post below then googled the amusement park, that looks like a lot of fun! especially the water park part. I have never been to Hot Springs.

Heather/SHTEZQ said...

good luck getting things together. maybe i need a guest to come so i get motivated

Unknown said...

I tagged you on my blog

kel said...

Barngoddess - I am thinking I will hit Wild Oats in Tulsa that is my absolute FAV store for health foods, and your right dairy free is not near as hard I dont think as the gluten.