Saturday, April 28, 2007

Gonna be sore tommorow

We have had a super fine time with my friend and her girls in from Pennsylvania.
Today was spent at Devils Den State Park, a horse trail ride, and then hiking and exploring caves.

Brae did much better with horseriding than I expected. His horse got off trail a time or two but he listened to the head rider and did what he told him and he was back in control in no time. Due to the fact it has been well over 10 years since I rode, first time ever for hubby, and something the kids have not done before I am thinking it is a good thing we decided to have a stay in and bum day for tommorow!

Also a good thing...I have been in charge of the camera so got to take pics of everyone else instead of having mine taken!







2 comments:

Unknown said...

like the one with the water in the background Nice. you gonna be saddle sore tomorrow huh

Shane H. said...

Oh, I would so love to try horseback riding. Looks like so much fun!