Tuesday, April 10, 2007

5 hours

It amazes me that they have been covering the Anna Nicole Smith baby daddy story for 5 hours straight on a major news station!

How sad is it that the majority of the day has been devoted to this.

Of course I readily admit I am addicted to useless information and did tune into find out. I tuned in and then tuned out. Enough is enough! Wasnt suprised by the results, but now the next story will be the mama of Anna Nicole Smith trying to sue and say she should get custody. I am sure that will warrant 24/7 coverage!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh I know they get ahold of a story and suck it dry don't they. Just reminds me of that annoying energizer bunny going and going and going lol

BarnGoddess_01 said...

omg, I am so tired of this whole DNA Anna Nicole thing I could scream........