Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Home bound

Everyone else is still sleeping, but this morning we head on home. We enjoyed our stop in Nashville. The only not great part was about midnight when Braden woke up very sick at his stomach and continued this every hour until 5am where he woke me up to pronounce he felt great! So hopefully just a little bug. But before that everything was beyond great.

I really enjoyed Nashville. Once I got my bearings and learned the main roads we got around fine. The Grand Ole Opry was a highlight for all of us Matt and I really enjoyed it a lot.

I will be loading pics on flickr forever I think! I took so many pics this trip. We did a trolly tour of the city yesterday and it was so neat. I even documented the drenching we received because it was pouring when we came out of the Grand Ole Opry so have lots to post and lots of prints to get.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

sounds like fun well the fun parts not braden being sick (glad he feels better) and not the drenching

BarnGoddess_01 said...

great picture! it looks and sounds like y'all had a wonderful trip.

I hope you get home safely. It was hot here in OK but yesterday it cooled off nicely.

Im looking forward to more pictures.