Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Anne Tagged Me

Even though I detest these things because it is Anne i'll do it..LOL.

Here goes straight from Anne's blog who got it from somewhere else...

This is a game called Chinese Freeze Tag - What you are about to read are ten - hopefully - interesting facts and/or habits of mine. After you are done reading you will find a list of ten people in no specific order. These are the names of the innocent bystanders whom I have tagged and thus drawn into this game. They will then be forced to write their own blog listing ten interesting facts about themselves, and also select another ten people to tag - No Tag Backs! Very simple, hopefully interesting. Now, sit back, relax, and be amazed.”

1. I obsess over conversations, someone else can have long ago moved on but I will still be replaying conversations in my head what I should ahve said different, what they thought when I said that, on and on and over and over.
2. I read very fast, very fast, I can finish a book very quickly and retain all that I read in it.
3. I am a list maker.
4. I have a great memory (much to the chargin of my hubby!). I can recall word for word conversations, what people were wearing, etc.
5. I am completely tone deaf and cant sing on key for anything, but when I am in the car with my fav tunes I sing anyway!
6. I take pics of every occasion.
7. I am frugal and can stretch money, and find good bargains.
8. I am struggling to fill in this list of 10 things.
9. I have naturally kinky curly hair that I cant stand and pay more money than I should to keep it striaght straight.
10. I can't say no, if a favor is needed I can usually be asked and will totally disrupt my own schedule and duties just to not let down whoever asked me for a favor.

I am just tagging whoever wants to do it!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Man, I agree with number 10. Disruption is putting it mildly. : )

One of the things, I love about you.

BarnGoddess said...

I bet you are a great friend.

I hope your friends and family appreciate you!