Friday, April 20, 2007

Big time plans

Tonight Hubby and Britt head out for a father daughter campout with the homeschool group we belong to. So that leaves Brae and I for Mom/son time. I told him we would do whatever he wanted.

I suggested, movies, going out to dinner, whatever he wanted he could plan.

So what was his plan....

Eat grilled chicken salad (he eats all that goes on it but no lettuce..lol) and watch TV (Zac and Cody new episode).

I was like is that all?

He said yes mom, and lots of cuddle time....who can argue with that!

2 comments:

BarnGoddess said...

hes a cool kid!

my son would want to go to Red Lobster, then to the late movies....

Brae is my kind of boy!

Unknown said...

aw cool sounds like the perfect evening plus if he continues with the cuddling he's gonna make his future wife very happy lol