Monday, April 09, 2007

New week

Well we are all up this morning and even hubby is eating a little so maybe the bug is behind us.

Starting on our homeschool review this week. We officially finished the 1st and 3rd grade and are awaiting our transcript from abeka. I dont want to start the 2nd and 4th until Mid May then we will do a few days a week through the summer and basically go year round. Until then though we are doing some review and starting Oklahoma History. May do some U.S. Geography too as extra.

My to do list is growing by leaps and bounds and unfortunately the cross offs are not growing as fast. I know it will all get done but whew it gets a little overwhelming every once in awhile.

2 comments:

BarnGoddess_01 said...

I hope your to do list shortens quickly! I hate feeling overwhelmed.

Unknown said...

Sounds like a plan. They can be the go to people for anyone wanting history on your state. lol I was gonna say study the history of your town but if you move lol would have to study history on the new town.

oh you never said but did matt find you a house in KY lol