Friday, August 19, 2005

A break from the week..yeah

"Wedding Date" and "Who's There" are sitting on the kitchen table just waiting for the time to be watched....and that time is drawing near.

My parents called last night and wanted the children....I already had the bags packed and kids on the curb before I realized they were talking about Friday night...lol.

Hubby and I are going to fix nachos (something the kids don't like well) and watch the movies.

Kids will get even more spoiled rotten at Nana and Papa's house and hubby and I get a break.
Sounds like a good plan to me.

This has been one of those weeks.

To sum it up quickly.....I broke a tooth, temporary crown put on tooth, friend of mine with a daughter in a wheelchair is suing the school district (which she should because what they are doing is awful), then Matt on school board, new school activities, PTA, work for the attorneys I work for, doctor appts with Braden, speech therapy, starting some new programs with Braden...and more.

The break sounds so good.

I hope the movies are good but if not I will look to hubby to entertain me:)

5 comments:

Randi said...

Enjoy your alone time with your hubby! How neat to have parents close-by to watch the kiddos!

Jody said...

Enjoy your break. It's nice to get a break now and again. Us mom's work hard but no one seems to realize we need breaks too LOL. Enjoy some time with hubby ;)

Melissa said...

All I can say is, I'll be praying for you!!! Hope you had a great evening!!

Melissa

kel said...

Wasnt too impressed with Wedding Date movie, it was good but not great kinda slow to me. Who's There I thought was funny and cute I liked it better than Wedding Date. It was a VERY nice evening and even better morning! Kids will be home soon!

Unknown said...

Well how was your night? Hope it was good. Keith won't leave my side so no hubby time for me lol.