Friday, February 29, 2008

He doesn't know me at all

Get this you would think my husband doesnt know me at all.

We have our big vacation coming up. Cruise is paid for so we don't have to worry about that but we have several things to get including some pants for Brae, a dress for me, some shoes for certain of us things like that.

Well so I am stressing about finding stuff. I am a planner, I plan stuff weeks in advance. Well yesterday I am talking to hubby and kinda strssing out and my dear hubby says "Dont worry we can just shop for the stuff on the way to Florida"...WHAT??? Oh my I was like no way no way I would seriously be having heart palipitations. In fact I think I had them when he even suggested it. If I had my way I would have our suitcases packed in the next 2 weeks and we don't leave till April 9th.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

lol sounds like something bruce would say

Stacey said...

welcome to my world! :)

Jody said...

LOL men! Do they every really truly know us? LOL.