Tuesday, February 19, 2008

doctor appointment

Verdict is bronchitis and ear infection, the fever causes the seizures which is the complication for us.

Braden was so out of it at the doctor but not out of it enough to tell the doctor several times "Thank you for taking care of me but I do not like doctors", he also told the nurses several times "I don't like doctors".

I feel confident he is on the mend now though because he has asked to play wii, and I am really glad to hear that because I much prefer that to the listlessness that has been the last day.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

goodness gracious. hope he gets better now that you know what it is

Jody said...

I hope he gets better now poor guy. (((HUGS)))

Stacey said...

i am so glad he is on the mend!

CFC Flames '04 said...

Hi- This is Kelly W from the 2001 group. You poor guys! I hope everyone is starting to feel better now. I'm glad I found your blog.

BarnGoddess said...

oh. poor Braden! I am mending from the same crap. went from pneumonia to bronch/ear infections.

I hope he gets better very soon and the fever stage is over for him.

did y'all get any of this ice? we are covered, no school, and Wee's surgery was rescheduled to 3/6 (happy about that!)