Sunday, February 03, 2008

This and that

Taking a break...ugh...so much to do. A little catch up of the last few days.

Friday I met some friends and their kids at the movie to see the Hannah Montana concert 3D. Britt I had went to the concert so I didn't know if we would like the 3D movie or not, since we had seen the real thing. But it was fun. Brae who I had to beg and plead to get to go loved it and was waving his hands in the air and all.

Luckily Britt got over her stomach bug. My friend called yesterday and she got it from her daughter. I am sure hoping it doesn't get me as home school coop starts Thursday.

Britt had another sewing lesson yesterday, her instructor gave her homework that I am suppose to help her with...eek. I will have to post pics of the pillowcase she did it looks so neat. Yesterday she learned how to measure and cut your own pattern, how to do alterations. Our homework is to cut out her sundress patter and apply the interfacing. We shall see how that goes.

We got a new dog, or inherited a new dog. My mom called just crying away on Friday because her doctor told her that her allergies were becoming to severe and causing other issues that she had to get rid of her dog. She has a minerature rat terrier. He is about 4 years old. My kids love him too. We already have two dogs, but hubby and I had been talking and I was going to get a shizitzu (I know I misspelled it) for my birthday this summer. Oh well I would rather take this dog and make my mom feel better, and the kids were thrilled. He is a cute dog and a lap dog which is what I wanted. At least this dog is already trained.

Britt is at basketball practice. She is getting so good. Used to I would pull back playing one on one with her not now I have to work for my win, and I used to be able to beat her and Brae when they were playing together and I was by myself...no more, this morning they beat me.

This week Britt has art lessons, both kids tae kwon do, Brae speech, I have to run some work to the law office, hubby work, team kids at church, dinner with friends, home school, coop on Thursday, and I think that is it.

Have meatballs cooking on the stove for meatball subs to watch the superbowl...hubby isn't a big football fan so the superbowl is about the only game I really get to sit and watch unless we are at my parents.

I guess that catches everyone up on us the last few days.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Lol what no pic of the newest member of the family. I guess I will watch the superbowl to see the commercials. lol only reason I watched it last year.

Jody said...

A new fur baby LOL. Like Anne says where's the pic? LOL. Yea for your kids for doing well in basketball!!
And why exactly do they call it SAHM or homeschool mom when we are never home? LOL

BarnGoddess said...

I hope you dont get the stomach bug either, it sucks!

I would LOVE to see a photo of your new family member.