Sunday, February 17, 2008

No good at this

I hate being sick, and most of all I hate not having energy. I am so not a sit idle person. Ugh driving me insane. I have looked up sites for friends while laying in bed having the chills. Too zonked feeling to read a book. Ugh. I am so not a good sick person I am SO cranky.

Had to share a Brae story:
We had went to his doctors office the other day and the doc told him he needed to start wearing tennis shoes instead of his crocs because the crocs were not that great for him. Crocs is the only thing he likes to wear. So anyway we went over to the mall and hallmark had red crocs on sale for $9.99. Braden wanted them and I said "You know what doctor said" and he said "You know what my opinions are about doctors too" and just the way he said it cracked me up. So yep we got red crocs. He has listened to enough docs diagnosis him wrong he wasnt taking their advice on his fav shoes. We are going to compromise and start wearing tennis shoes more though, but that boy he just keeps me going.

Okay back to lay on the couch I got up out of bed at 3:15 so my hacking coughing didnt wake up hubby.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't get the crocs lol. Kaylie has well should wear shoes that are built up in the arch

kel said...

doctor did say if you were going to wear anykind of sandles flip flops ect that croc brand is better than others.

BarnGoddess said...

I think Crocs are ugly but I love wearing them...they are comfy and hardy shoes!

Braden is right.

Stacey said...

feel better soon!

and you already know my opinion about crocs! ;)