Thursday, February 14, 2008

The Thought

It's the thought that counts...and my hubby had sweet thoughts. Unfortunately the follow through didn't turn out as planned.

We had a super busy week this week so hubby did his Valentine shopping on Monday night. He also had to hide it till this morning. Well he bought a dozen roses and put them (with very little water) in his closet since Monday. So this morning he put them out for me and half of them were dead. I thought it was funny and have teased him about it. He also spoiled me with some other stuff too but now I can tease him that he got me dead roses for Valentines.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh, Kelli...I needed a laugh tonight! Bless his heart. I can just see the dead roses coming out of the closet. (You need to post pics! :-D)

Stacey said...

i feel bad for him, but oh dear, that was funny!

what exactly did he think would happen to them?!

Jody said...

LOL poor guy. He tried so hard too LOL.

Unknown said...

lol well its the thought, but he could have just given them to you early and said its just because lol Bruce does that alot lol