Sunday, February 17, 2008

103

That's Brae's temp. Ugh. Poor baby. They were going to spend the night at Nana and Papa's tonight. He had called earlier and said he thought he was getting what I had. At that point he didn't want picked up, and he didn't really have symptoms except saying his throat was itchy. Then I get a call from my dad that he was getting a fever and we don't mess with fevers since he is so prone to seizures when he runs a fever. So now I have company in my sick bed and I get to watch a lot of cartoons and get lots of cuddles. He has already asked if he gets a prize out of being sick, I told him we would see....bless his heart he sure is sick, and I know how bad it is because I have had it the last few days.

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

Do you have the flu or just a bad cold? Is it work risking him to the doctor or can they medicate Brae over the phone? I sure hate to hear this. I can take over coop on Thursday so don't worry about that if Brae is still down.