Thursday, February 28, 2008

trying to figure it out

Okay the doctors office took pity upon us and we are getting in next week. Of course it conflicted with another appointment but it was easier to change the one it conflicted with than wait another 3 months.

I know I have to scale down a few things but I honestly don't know where. I did talk to Britt and we are stopping art lessons for awhile, the time was not a good one and required some stretching so I did do that, but other than that I really don't see where.

Of course my big mouth opened up and offered to do yet another thing this morning...eek. It must be a brain disorder that doesn't allow me to say no..LOL.

One big commitment is almost done at least for awhile so that will help. I just look at the things and can't see anything that can go. Of course home school is a big priority, and with that I want to be involved and I have enjoyed the coop coordinator so I don't want to give that up. Girl Scouts is a little trickier situation for me but I feel led to help out there by several variables. However I need to train myself when I should and should not volunteer my time. Kids Tae Kwon Do takes time but it is good for them and hubby mostly takes care of that so it stays. Speech and doctors appointments are crazy in the next two weeks I will have a total of 9 appointments but not like I can get rid of those. Then the legal work I do yes I could quit for one attorney without hurting financially but I have a loyalty factor there in the fact that he has always been very good to me and I have worked on and off for him for 13 years so as long as he needs me to work for him I feel I should. The other attorney is a demanding position but financially it is very helpful. So see it is just crazy and then my big mouth adds more. Oh well I am done whining about it for at least now.

I just have to stay even more organized, I am thinking about figuring out the calendar on my phone so that it could beep me an hour before appts, using that and my calendar should ensure I don't miss something important like I did yesterday.

2 comments:

Jody said...

You do have a lot on your plate. Is there anyway to maybe not give something totally away but maybe cut down on some things? ((HUGS))) I do the same thing to myself all the time too. My prayers are with you.

Unknown said...

Oh yes that calendar phone is a lifesaver. If you have a loud annoying ring tone to use. Gets my attention everytime. Kaylie's phone doesn't have a good ring tone so I don't set things on it for her but mine anything that needs to be remembered goes in there so it will alert me.