Sunday, February 10, 2008

This, that and a few pics

Gearing up for a super busy week. Most weeks are busy, this week is crazy busy...quite a bit more packed into this week than a normal busy week.

Picture below of another of the $4 bargain dresses I bought at JCPenny's. I cleaned our Pennys out of sz 14 girls dresses. I think I ended up with 8 dresses for under $30. So had to take a pic of one when she had it on for church. Of course she is my poser!

We went to the new church again, and again we were impressed, looks like this may be where we end up going to.

Also pic below of the kids in their new taekwondo outfits. Both a little big, but they are sized weird and the smaller sizes would have been way too short.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

cute

Jody said...

aww how cute!! I know what you mean about busy LOL.

Shane H. said...

$4 dresses? You go girl! I love me a good sale!!