Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Still here

I know I haven't posted in a day or two.

We are all finally feeling better. Basically we were sick from February 15-February 25..yuck. Brae gets another chest xray on Friday but hoping it shows that the left lung has cleared up.

Busy busy trying to get caught up from basically being away from everything for over a week. Legal work has piled up, hubby is leaving town on business trip so getting him ready, then the regular school, bible study, coop and so on and so forth.

6 weeks from today we will leave on vacation! Yeah! I am ready in the sense that I am looking forward to it, I am not ready as in the sense I am not all prepared. But I am working on it. We got on the phone last night and got a much better rate on the hotel we were planning on staying at before the cruise. The Nickelodeon resort, so glad we made the phone call it saved quite a bit plus got us a food voucher so I am all for that!

1 comments:

Stacey said...

it is a good thing moms are multi-taskers!