Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Worries *updated

12:30 am that is what time the clock said when I woke up....I could not get back to sleep. Got up but thought not going to get on the computer, so I read. An entire book back to bed at 4am...to try to sleep...no such luck.

I need an off switch, one that lets me shut off all the thoughts of worries, uncertanties, doubts.

* fast forward about 30 minutes after this post. Braden comes in with his ankle swollen HUGE! redness....I am thinking a bite but I see no marks. I have taken a marker and marked where the redness is and the time that it was. I am going to call the doc at 8. Not what any of us needed today, but he is acting fine and walking just says it hurts a little.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I hear that.

Heather/SHTEZQ said...

sorry you have not slept let us know about his leg that is scary. hope you have a wonderful haloween

BarnGoddess_01 said...

oh no. I HATE not sleeping because of worries.

hang in there :)

I am sending you good thoughts and relaxing vibes from up North of Oklahoma way.......

Unknown said...

oh no on the spider bite