Monday, October 23, 2006

It is definetly a Monday!

Brittney had a wonderful birthday. Now trying to find a place for her haul of goodies.

Hubby is at cooperate this week. That is never fun.

Tommorow night I am hosting a baby shower. Suppose to be having help but so far the help has offered to bring a cheese ball. I ordered a diaper cake off ebay. Normally I make my own but I thought it is worth the money not to have to run around town looking for the things, putting it together, etc. Problem is it has not arrived. Suppose to have been here today and it didn't make it. Ugh this is what I get for trying to save time.

I have the house cleaned up if I can keep the kids to keep it that away.

It has just been a busy day. We had slacked the end of last week so we had a lot of school to catch up on today which made it an even busier day.

Good thing is hubby will be back Friday, bad thing is I have full days everyday until then.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh no on the cake. Did you get the stuff to make it? Or going to hope it shows tomorrow. Yikes!!!!

BarnGoddess_01 said...

I hope you get the cake in time!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you have a lot going on. By the way, I read in your profile that you have a daughter who is trying to be a teenager too soon.....I am right there with ya! My daughter is 8 going on 18. It never ends! :) I am thinking of starting homeschooling so if you have any tips let me know! :)

Anonymous said...

If it helps any, I am constantly thinking of you and the family; hon.