Sunday, October 08, 2006

Weekend Wrap Up

Got a few things done this weekend of course not enough of what I need to do, but that is normal.

Did get Brit to decide on a Halloween Costume. Brae's has been picked out since May. Britt took longer to decide. So now for Halloween I will have a Lilo and a Stitch. Should be cute we had gotten Braden's at Disney. I ordered Britt a red and white Hawaiin print dress and a black wig. It is a simple costume and she was excited to match with her brother.

Plan on getting up in the morning early so that I can catch up on some legal work, hopefully that will happen.

Another busy week planned but I did cancel two extra things that I had scheduled. One was a hair appointment and another a lunch out. I figured I could do without both and keep myself a little saner.

1 comments:

BarnGoddess_01 said...

Lilo and Stitch!! that sounds cool. My 2 yo wants to be a character from the 'backyardigans' but I am just not up to sewing another costume. Right now he has a frog one I traded his bee costume for....