Thursday, October 26, 2006

Wore out!

Mu hubby helps so much around the house. SO MUCH! So much so that when he is gone and I am doing the single parenting thing I just want to cry I get so wore out.

Yesterday we left the house at 7:30 am and didn't return till 6:00 pm. It was a full day of errands, appointments, etc. Then home to do the things here that needed tending too. Luckily the kids were so good they went to bed about 7 with movies to watch. I took a hot bath and went to bed myself.

I feel refreshed today. Of course I could be feeling refreshed because I know tommorow my hubby returns!

It defiently makes me appreciate him more and wonder how all those wonderful single moms do it. I know they do it because they have to, and if I had to I would do it too. But I am so thankful I don't have to, and also that hubby is off next Monday and Tuesday which means I get to be extra lazy!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh yeah Bruce goes golfing for a few hours and I am like when do I get a break. remember when he went on vacation in march and I took the kids shopping, ended up locking myself out of the car. ugh that never happens when he's here lol

Heather/SHTEZQ said...

my hubby is super helpful too but the bulk of my business is when he is at work but when he gets home i am so thankful.

BarnGoddess_01 said...

I hear ya! my husband works a lot and is gone a lot, but when he is here, he does help out a lot.

Id suck as a single parent..

Melissa said...

Oh....I can so understand! With hubby working nights and sleeping most of the day...I'm left to do a lot that he helped me with before!!!

Melissa