Sunday, October 22, 2006

Happy Birthday Baby Girl!!

My baby girl is turning 9. Boy time has flown. I remember being scared to death to bring you home from the hospital, I felt so inept. I keep looking back at your album thinking how fast the time is flying and how I want to hold on to every moment and memory. You bring blessings to our life you wont understand until you have your own precious blessing. You are so kind hearted, and giving. You enrich our lives daily and we are so happy to be celebrating your 9th birthday. You are getting older but you will always be mommy's baby girl.

















4 comments:

BarnGoddess_01 said...

wow! what a great post!!

I loved the pictures.
beautiful girl :)

they grow so darn fast!

Unknown said...

Aw so cute. Sad that they grow so fast when you think back and remember holding them and rocking them and now they hardly fit in your lap. lol Happy Birthday Brittney!!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures. I know what you mean about time....my oldest is 9 1/2. Boo hoo....it just goes by way too fast.

Heather/SHTEZQ said...

Happy Birthday brit. Ihope you had a perfect day.