Sunday, January 01, 2006

Welcoming in the New Year

We stayed up till midnight...barely...but we made it.
Our friends Adria and Erich came over with their kids Brinnlee and Noah.

Here is a pic of the kids in their New Year Hats and Horns


I am a lousy drinker because I cant stand the taste of anything, I just dont like it. I had bought 3 different things for New Years some Corona for Matt and Adria and then two packs of different kinds of wine coolers for Erich and me. Usually I can do a wine cooler but dont necessarily always like the taste. This time however I found a drink I actually liked. It tastes like a watermelon jolly rancher. Still only made it through one though...LOL. Matt and I will probably have the leftover drinks in the fridge for awhile.
Jack Daniels Watermelon Spike


We played this game it was lots of fun.
Cranium


Matt got his new years kiss and all the kids got to see the ball drop.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Well my kids were out by 11 i would say so it was just me up until midnight and the phone rang and bruce and I did a cellular kiss cause he had to work.