Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Anne Tagged Me

Anne has tagged me so here goes.

Four jobs you’ve had in your life:

1. Sandwhich Maker

2. Nurse Aide

3. EKG Monitor Tech

4. Paralegal

Four Movies that you would watch over and over:

1. Pretty Woman

2. Sleepless in Seattle

3. Never Been Kissed

4. You've Got Mail

Four TV shows you love to watch:

1. Friends

2. The Apprentice

3. Grey's Anatomy

4. Desperate Housewives

Four places you have been on vacation:

1. San Antonio, TX

2. Cancun, Mexico

3. St Louis MO

4. Philladelphia, PA

Four websites you visit daily:

1. My blog site and then go down my list of blogs to see updates

2. Hotmail to check my email

3. My bank site to look at my account and mark checks that have cleared

4. Ebay

Four of your favorite foods:

1. Lasagna

2. Enchildas

3. Potato Soup

4. Chicken Fried Steak

Four places you would rather be right now:

1. Snuggling with hubby

2. In a hot bath with my book

3. Eating a really good dinner that tastes awesome but contains no fat or calories

4. Snuggled under a blanket maybe watching a movie

Four Bloggers you are tagging:

Whoever wants too!

2 comments:

Heather/SHTEZQ said...

I love your picture on the top of your blog and I really enjoyed reading about your fam it looks like you have awonderful fam.

Unknown said...

lol Kelli, snugglin with the hubs was one on my list too