Monday, January 16, 2006

Many layers

Kelli The Onion
Stolen from Anne

I am one of many many layers...:)

Layer One
Name: Kelli
Birthdate: 06/26/74
Birthplace: Dumas, Texas
Current Location: Pocola, Oklahoma
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Blond
Righty or Lefty: Righty
Sun Sign: Cancer
Innie or Outtie: Innie

Layer Two
Your heritage: American Indian, Irish and German
The shoes you wore today: Keds
Your hair: I pay to have it straight because otherwise it is crazy curly.
Your eyes: Dark blue.
Your weakness: Chocolate and the puppy dog faces my kids give me
Your fears: Something happening to my family
Your perfect pizza: Canadian Bacon, Cheese, Mushrooms and pineapple and making it taste totally great and be completely Fat Free would be PERFECT
One thing you'd like to achieve: Raising great kids

Layer Three
Your most overused phrase: Whatever
Your first waking thoughts: I dont want to get up and then I have to pee
The first feature you notice in the opposite sex: Eyes
Your best physical feature: I asked hubby and he said legs..."whatever"
Your bedtime: As soon as the Melatonin that I take knocks me out
Your greatest fear: Something happening to hubby when he flies, or kids or just family in general
Your greatest accomplishment: Kids
Your most missed memory: Missed memory? I guess I dont get it.

Layer Four
Pepsi or Coke: Dr. Pepper
Single or group dates: I always liked going out with a bunch of friends
Adidas or Nike: Nike
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: SoBe Green Tea
Chocolate or vanilla: Chocolate
Anything else-- Chocolate covered strawberries
Cappuccino or coffee: Spiced Chai Tea

Layer Five
Smoke: No never have tried it
Cuss: Sometimes and then I get in trouble from the bad word police otherwise known as Brittney.
Sing: Not if anyone can hear me and if they can hear me they wish they cant
Take a shower everyday: Yes
Have a crush(es): I crush on hubby every day
Do you think you've been in love: hubby and always amazes me that it grows continually
Want to go to college: Have completed 2 years.
Like high school: I did I had a fun group to hang out with and I mingled with pretty much everyone.
Want to get married: Will celebrate 11 years in July.
Believe in yourself: Yes but when I have doubts hubby props me up..
Type with your fingers on the right keys:
Think you're attractive: Hubby makes me feel it on those days that I am like ugh
Think you're a health freak: I try to be fairly healthy
Get along with your parents: I have those I want to be adopted moments but other than that yes.
Play an instrument: No.

Layer Six
In the past month, did you...
Drink alcohol: Yes new years eve I tried a Jack Daniels Watermelon Spike...yum..since I hate the taste of alchol it says a lot that I liked it tasted like a Watermelon Jolly Rancher.
Smoke: No
Do a drug: No (do my nerve pills count..lol..without them I might not celebrate 11 years because hubby might kill me..lol)
Make Out: Yes
Go on a date: Yes
Eat an entire box of Oreos: No but that doesnt mean the urge wasnt there
Eat sushi: No....yucky yucky
Been on stage: No but have spoken in public at PTA meetings and that is bad enough
Been dumped: No
Gone skating: Yes well I did hang out on the sidelines and gossip with the other moms while hubby and kids skated.
Made homemade cookies: Yes
Been in love: Yes.
Gone skinny dipping: Not this month (wink at hubby...too cold for the pool out back)
Dyed your hair: No
Stolen anything: No

Layer Seven
Have you ever...
Played a game that required removal of clothing: Just with hubby.
If so, was it mixed company: Hubby.
Been trashed or extremely intoxicated: Hate to admit but I have drank too much twice once in college and once not quite so bad since then
Been caught "doing something": Oh yes
Been called a tease: Yes.
Gotten beaten up: No.
Shoplifted: When I was in 6th grade and it was the cool thing to do from the shoppette on the military base I lifted a pack of lifesavers and felt so bad.
If so, did you get caught: No.
Changed who you were to fit in: Yes unfortunately and wish I could impress on my children never to do it.

Layer Eight
Age you hope to be married: I got married 3 weeks after I turned 21 so that I would be able to have an alcoholic drink on honeymoon.
Numbers and Names of Children: Brittney age 8 and Braden will turn 7 in May
Describe your Dream Wedding: We got married in an outside ceremony at a bed and breakfast our color was Royal Blue and I had a poofy cinderella dress.
How do you want to die: In my sleep with hubby holding me when we are 100
What do you want to be when you grow up: I am being a mommy and wife and that is the greatest but I also love my freelance paralegal work.
What countr(ies) would you most like to visit: I would like to go back to Germany.

Layer Nine
Number of men I have kissed: Does Kindergarten thru 8th grade count......I remember kissing a little boy in Kindergarten and one in 3rd both on the cheek and my first tounge kiss in 8th grade and I thought it was the grossest thing ever it was on a school bus and I mouthwashed my mouth out for 10 minutes...after those it gets a little blurry and I dont remember (or dont want to admit..you decide).
Number of boyfriends you've had: Hmmmm ran out of finger sand toes so cant give an exact number..lol
Number of drugs taken illegally: none
Number of people I could trust with my life: Luckily I have several first and foremost hubby and then some family and friends
Number of CDs that I own: I dont know hubby takes care of that stuff
Number of piercings: 4 (2 in each ear)
Number of tattoos: None
Number of times my name has appeared in the newspaper: Several
Number of scars on my body: Several (c-sections, some from body surfing in Galveston, one from a stomach surgery)
Number of things in my past that I regret: There isn't a whole lot that I regret but there are a few things I would do different if I could go back with current knowledge.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

You missed the question do you type with your fingers on the right keys its there you just didn't answer. Also the missed memory would be something you miss, like I miss talking on the phone with my grandma, something like that. Great list though