Friday, January 27, 2006

100 days

I have been working in my classroom for 100 days
I have been working in my classroom for 100 days
Hooray!
In the morning bring your book and pencil too!
Everyday at Pocola we learn something new!


I have heard this song over 100 times...today the kids classes celebrate the fact that they have been in school for 100 days.

This meant I had to provide Braden with 100 capri sun drinks (he had to bring 100 of something to share at snack time)
Bubble gum so they can blow 100 bubbles
Fruit Loops so they can make a necklace of 100 Fruit Loops.

For Brittney's class
I have to bake 100 chocolate chip cookies(the mini ones that are already pre shaped)
and she has to take a 100 piece puzzle.

Matt is driving the kids to school this morning so I am sure he will get to hear the 100 song another 1000 times!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Kaylie's class did this one hundred thing too and we counted out 100 pieces of candy and i was sooooo hoping she would share them but no all of them came back so we still have well okay less than that but still have candy left.

Jody said...

ahh sounds like fun NOT LOL. For the homeschool I do we put on a peice of paper a number a day till we got to 100 so that's all we did LOL. That way it's practice for writting and counting.